






Hey earthlings! :D
Today woke up damn late for school.Ooops, sorry ardilah):
Ran 3rounds @parade square then PE take height&weight.
Slack with cliques and chit-chatted:D
Science, was bored, did worksheets.
Maths, did quiz and revisions.
English, Miss Palai's grandmother story.
Mother tongue go thru homework.
After school, esther&I went meet JiahuiJulie @Ehub.
Have cup-walker&old chang kee.
Chatted awhile, Esther left for tuition.
JiahuiJulie&I continue slacking,chit-chatting&fighting!
Hahahaha, awesomezxc ttm (L)
Teheeeee. Saw until class boys, tsk.
They thot i slacking with small kid but after seeing JiahuiJulie,
they say she is quite chio!^^
Cheybakzxc.
Lmaos, She say she gonna badmouth me @ her blog):
Guailan right? Tskzxc.
Wohoooooo, e149 multiplying is coming soon!
Can't wait but i am afraid to cry.
Omg, i promise i won't. Can't promise.
Although, i did cry over some problems there,
but i also met new friends at the same time.
- Tomorrow got cca, sian sia. tskzxc.
- Saturday morning need to wake up early.
- Monday watching eclipse with clique!(L)
Haiya, don't want forgive then don't forgive.
I give up already luh.
I have enough.
I don't understand what you angry for
when i am the one should.
I give up already luh.
I have enough.
I don't understand what you angry for
when i am the one should.

If i got regrets, it will be on the day we broke up,
I can't stop crying,
but if i can go back to the past,
i promise i won't cry anymore.