Monday, July 26, 2010

i can't express that feeling right now.


I am not afriad,
i would be strong.
Hie Honeys&Bees! (Y)
I'm feeling kinda stress&tired ttm. D; Agrh. Alot of things make me pissed.
Ebs teacher spoilt the whole class mood sia. Walao, she talk crapszxc thru out the whole lesson.
After common test, still need to stay back just to listen her grandma's story. Waste time.
Walan, so nice weather, thanks to her, everything changed-.- I hate her period ttm.
I bet if you were there, you will too. Trust me, none of us in 3/1 like her.
Maybe some only. I don't know. But mostly. No.
Tomorrow have cca& i bet it will end very late);
Tomorrow have maths common test& i decided that i won't pass so i won't care so much.
I'm just feeling really moody&paranoid this few days, i don't know why too.
Friends/family around me, please pardon if i throw temper at you.
Everything just not going right for me));
I'm a jinx));
I lazy elaborate uh. Ha.
I will list out those things cos maybe i won't be blogging till sat:)
Things gonna happen next few days:
  1. Tomorrow cca(Sian ttm)
  2. Wed,NYAA rehersal(Ebs period shorter(Y)
  3. Thurs,going out buy present(L)
  4. Fri,NYAA award thingy:D

I'M JUST FEELING VERY SIAN RIGHT NOW!!!!
FML.