Saturday, July 24, 2010

I decided not to care anymore.


annyeong haseyo!!! ^^
I'm back from a veryvery tiring week!
Thursday,learning festival is above what i think.
Miss Zaidah gave us chance to go home to take the ice-cream.
Chiong to Claire's house to get all the stuffs:)
Super tired when we reach back school can.
Phew, alot of people bought the coke float! :D
thanks to peeps who bought! *winkwink*
I'm happy that i managed to got back what i chip in:D
Friday, drag myself to CCA.
Get scolded from Miss Ong-.-
She purposely make us xiasuay can. WTF.
From yesterday onwards,i will go CCA.
No matter what. I want CCA points!!
Although it was quite boring keep singing,
but okay luh & i go cos of CCA points&i've just no choice.
Today, went out w/ Huiqing&Yanyan.
Awesome:D
Went to Heartland Mall,CitySquareMall&Tamp (:
Haiz, Monday&Tuesday have Commontest,
Argrh, somemore science&math.
Purposely choose the difficult one infront.
T.T.





THEY'RE SIMPLY AWESOME&HOT!!!^^
Their comeback stage brighten up my day can!!! (L)
Tomorrow have one more!!! ^^
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
The first video they sung without any background cover!!!:D
Jonghyun's vocal is simply nice!
Taemin is simply handsome!!!!
AHHHHH~
I want the album!!! :D :D