Saturday, July 17, 2010

I still care about you, do you?

I love my papa till the ultimate max,
jiayous alright (L)(L)(L)

Hiehie readers/stalkers! ;D

I'm here to really post! *winkwink*
Gave school a miss yst cos midnight stomach pain
till the fcuking max.
Can't sleep, woke mummy up, vomited.
Continue sleeping until morning.
Went to see doctor, manage to be the first few:D
Head suddenly giddy @ central, vomited again.
Rest awhile, walked back home.
Mummy hold me tightly(L)(L)
Scared i faint.
Thankyou mummy&sorry for letting you worried);
Came home, immediately sleep.
Zzzzz.
Now is alright but the pain in my stomach is still there);
Super terrible.
I think i got abdominal cancer,
going heaven alrd uh.
Wtf, start pain againnn. T.T
Feeling like worms bitting me inside my abdominal.
ARGRH.
Today did not go out, feeling unwell.
Dinner went to central eat w/ ahma,aunties&mummy(Y)
Bought stuffs& HSH w/ mummy(L)


Awesome ttm! (L)
Jonghyun is still hot ttm! (L)(L)