
Two things to remember:
Don't make decisions when you're angry,
and don't make promises when you're happy.
Kayhi,
I screwed my mid year.
Results cui ttfm. Die.
None of my results i'm contented.
Even Chinese, i can't make it.
Wtf is wrong with me? Day dreaming during mid year again.
Weiqing, there's srsly NO TIME AND I MEAN SRSLY NO TIME.
SO PLEASE FUCKIN' WAKE UP AND GET YOUR BRAIN WORKING.
Gonna spend my June Holidays studying.
Ppl, please motivate me!
I want pass Nlevel and go to my dream course. Seriously.
Kayyeah, kaybye. No mood.
I screwed my mid year.
Results cui ttfm. Die.
None of my results i'm contented.
Even Chinese, i can't make it.
Wtf is wrong with me? Day dreaming during mid year again.
Weiqing, there's srsly NO TIME AND I MEAN SRSLY NO TIME.
SO PLEASE FUCKIN' WAKE UP AND GET YOUR BRAIN WORKING.
Gonna spend my June Holidays studying.
Ppl, please motivate me!
I want pass Nlevel and go to my dream course. Seriously.
Kayyeah, kaybye. No mood.