Most memorable and best night with my dearest friends♥
I swear that my Graduation Night was a blast! <3
It would be great if it was at a hotel even though! ):
But yeah, anyway miss school so much as well as the canteen foods! hahaha! :p
I wish that more people would came that day..
Anyway, it was awesome with the people there! ^.^
Every guys look handsome and girls look so gorgeous! (:
And and i quitted my hell fucking job cos of those colleagues and this person have nothing better to do and complaint about me-.-
THIS
She have hell nothing better to do and complaint rubbish to the company.
BUT WHATEVER I QUITTED SO BITCH, I'M SO SORRY BUT I HAVE DISAPPOINTED YOU.
Zzzz. My monitor died on my hands and i'm blogging at claire's house @ 5a.m! ^^
Good morning/ night!
Be right back!
It would be great if it was at a hotel even though! ):
But yeah, anyway miss school so much as well as the canteen foods! hahaha! :p
I wish that more people would came that day..
Anyway, it was awesome with the people there! ^.^
Every guys look handsome and girls look so gorgeous! (:
And and i quitted my hell fucking job cos of those colleagues and this person have nothing better to do and complaint about me-.-
THIS
She have hell nothing better to do and complaint rubbish to the company.
BUT WHATEVER I QUITTED SO BITCH, I'M SO SORRY BUT I HAVE DISAPPOINTED YOU.
Zzzz. My monitor died on my hands and i'm blogging at claire's house @ 5a.m! ^^
Good morning/ night!
Be right back!
The only regret is that i didn't took a picture with you.
It also meant that we're not meant to be together..
It also meant that we're not meant to be together..
















