Taking this when the train like crazy that's why blur!
Me & Sabrina! ♥

Me! Like poly student? HA, as if i so smart :x
HEY!
So went to bugis junction then bought takoyaki then find esther and kaiting working then went to bugis street to buy new school bag with sabrina! :D Find it quite fast cos is nice and cheap!
So i thought today the course results will be out but is not is only people that need go interview only! Alamakkkk. Cheat my damn feelingsss. -.-
Need wait till 30th Dec. Omg, so scared! :(
Can cry blood seriously..
Christmas is eve is tomorrow! So i guess i won't have time to blog so i should blog about Christmas now!
Dear Santa,
I can don't want any presents.
I just want my family, friends, SHINee & BEAST be healthy and strong forever.
May 2012 will be a good year for us.
Sincerely,
Weiqing Evelyn.
I can don't want any presents.
I just want my family, friends, SHINee & BEAST be healthy and strong forever.
May 2012 will be a good year for us.
Sincerely,
Weiqing Evelyn.
Hope you guys enjoy your Christmas Celebration with whoever you guys are celebrating with ok! How i wish i can go Seoul to celebrate Christmas!
I want play snow!! >_<
Anyway, i want to wish you a
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥
I want play snow!! >_<
Anyway, i want to wish you a
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥
And lastly, SHINee - Last Christmas to make your Christmas even more wonderful!♥
Their English is really very fluent and that shock me!♥
Especially Jonghyun *melts*♥
Minho totally sound damn man too!
Their English is really very fluent and that shock me!♥
Especially Jonghyun *melts*♥
Minho totally sound damn man too!
This year guess not gonna go back church service
cos i'm literally disappointed by the cellgroup..
K whatever like seriously.
This ain't the first time you guys treat us like this can.
So i have no more comments.
We should be the one that should be speechless==





