"We are best friends. Where you go, I go. When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you fall down, I pick you up, after I finish laughing."
So is 2016. It's been a long time since i blogged here but i guessed seldom people will visit here as well.
So thought is was a happy new year , new start but then i made one decision that ruined 3 of us. 2 of them was my bested friends. So it happened to decide whether to sacrificed anot. So well, i went backstabbing one of them by telling the other the facts. How am i supposed to do and see how my bestfriend can hurt over again and again. The worst decision is not telling when she's suffering but only told her when everything ended. About betraying, yup i agreed. It was my fault. I didn't pushed the blame anybody but am i not doing the right thing? You sure it was the wrong thing to let her know the truth? Wtf ok. Like cmon, yes i was wrong for betraying your trust but then i don't felt it was wrong to let her know the truth. So anyway, ending the friendship. Since every of friends say i can't be trusted, so go ahead and trust them and i proved to them, they was right. I can't be trusted and always be. Lessons learnt is not to know ANYTHING or ANY SECRETS. Please get matured enough learnt your lessons. Grow up and move on with life. I thank you a millions for treating me nice like your younger sister but you sure you really treat me that well without anything in return? I doubt so.. Stop ruining our friendship, i admit to her already that i did talked about her behind her back but then at least i come clean truths, but how about you, lying and lying over again, Aren't you sick and tired? Hello, stop going around flirting with girls and making them fall for you and then hurting them. IS ENOUGH. Our friendship marks today as it's end. I wish you all the best in your life and your future. Sacrificing for good cos i know being close to you, it doesn't last any longer. Who knows what will i get used the future for. What's being friends with you while other call me to avoid you? And may 2016 be good year for you. Curse me, scold me or talk behind my back that how bad i am, relationship spoiler, slut, fucking hypocrite bitch or selfish, go ahead cos i don't gives any more fucks. Stop being so childish and playful, 21 yo man.


