Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday! 07042011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY NUR ARDILAH!!!!!!
생일축하합니다!!!!


Dear ardilah,

I hope you've enjoy the celebration that we planned for you last sunday and as well as today :) thank you for all the good times and also the bad times. All of it to me, is memories :) I cherish and treasure all the times with you for 8years and 4months of enemy,classmate, friends, sister and then clique. Although in the past we have hatred among each other or unhappy stuffs, but is already the past. Let's forgive and forget and stay present. :D Is the last year of our secondary school, let's cherish the times together and create more memories and more jokes before we separate from each other okay! Sorry, your birthday present is still under construction! :p Wait patiently okay! I will make the best for you! (: 사랑해요!And we must all pass our Nlevel together alright!^^

Loves,
Weiqing, the most irritating person :)