
김종현오빠! 생일축하합니다!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
KIM JONGHYUN, HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Today is #blingblingday which is SHINEE's blingbling Jonghyun's birthday! :D *clapclap* !KIM JONGHYUN, HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Dear Jonghyun,
Happy birthday! :D Thank you for your good looking look that attracted me, thank you for your cute-ness and sweet vocal that melts me *_* and thank you your hotness! ^^ I know that 2010 is a up and down year for you. I know you thought shawols will accept that the fact that you're dating but is too sudden, in fact me,myself also can't accept it. But now, i don't mind you you're dating cos is your choice, is your life. We've no rights, but as a shawol, i wish you last long with Shin Sekyung. You're also perhaps the first idol that i cry when watching you working so hard with SHINee. Thankyou for your great efforts for the past few years. Is already 1year plus and i keep hoping to see you in singapore ): ! I miss you really much.. I hope you will enjoy today's party with SHINee&100lucky shawols at SM Building today! ^.^ Although i can't be able to celebrate with you, but i hope today will be the most memorable day for you (: Stay healthy, eat well, stay strong :) Take cares of yourself no matter where you go! And i wish you speedy recovery and join back SHINee and perform again! \m/ 사랑해요! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Loves♥,
Weiqing, Singapore Shawol (:









